Pages

Thursday, April 21, 2011

A look into the last month...

These were a few pictures and stories I wanted to share, but didn't want to make an individual blog for each one. At any rate, enjoy!


 

The big 2-6. I came home to birthday goodies, a clean house, cute decorations, and a homemade birthday cake. I'm so grateful for a husband who goes out of his way to make my birthday special. We ended up eating dinner at an actual Japanese Japanese Steakhouse that evening. It was a GREAT day!
 


My friend, Melissa, and I went to one of the local beaches over my Spring Break. These are her two sweet little boys and one heck of an ocean view! We ended up finding a lot of starfish and sea glass. I'm so glad I had someone fun to hang out with over Spring Break! :)

A whole lotta slimy green, but such an amazing view.


Douglas and Mark at the Kadena Winefest - which was a great time. We ended up sampling a lot of wines from all over the world and bought a few to take home. (Also? No, they didn't plan the matching outfits - but I thought it was pretty funny.)

No comments:

Post a Comment