Pages

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Australia!

 I was talking to my mom on the phone yesterday and she asked me why I haven't updated my blog lately. I couldn't really come up with a reason why I hadn't been motivated to write then and there, but the more I thought about it, the more I realized a simple truth: I haven't been that interesting lately. In all honesty, I've spent the past couple weeks teaching summer school and while I like it, it's not exactly newsworthy.

 So, what to write in the blog? I'm getting there, I promise. 

 For the past week, Douglas has been in Australia. He's having a good time and has informed me that he has NOT spotted any koalas, kangaroos, or Keith Urban. I'm pretty jealous that he gets to go, even though I know this doesn't exactly count as vacation time for him. Anyway, he's sent me some great pictures, so I figured I could pass that off as a blog and appease my mom. Enjoy. :)


Beautiful, isn't it?

Yeppoon Beach

Singing Ship Monument at Emu Park, Queensland

The view from his trip



  Not to be outdone and or let him forget just all the Japanese wonderment he was missing, I decided to send him a few snapshots of some of the local scenery.

I think he's really jealous.






No comments:

Post a Comment