Pages

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Fukushu-En Chinese Garden

  What I like most about Okinawa is that there is always something new to explore and go do. I don't think we'll ever be able to see everything and I find that strangely comforting. One of the places I'd been wanting to check out was Fukushu-En Garden. 
  Yesterday, I had the opportunity to go. This quiet, peaceful Chinese garden is located right in the heart of Naha. I love the idea of a lush garden hidden in the middle of the city. It was a pretty fun outing!




Beautiful garden...surrounded by city!

The steep steps up to where I was taking pictures from.

Holy Toledo! The steps on the way down.





I loved the dragons. I thought they were so cool!






You can feed the turtles and the fish! I loved it!




Behind the waterfall. :)



So beautiful!





 

No comments:

Post a Comment