Pages

Friday, February 11, 2011

zanpa beach

My love affair with all things ocean began when I was little. It was fostered on family vacations to the Outer Banks. I've been lucky enough to see the beach from the East and West coast of the states. I think sand between your toes and sun on your face is not only a lot cheaper than therapy, but possibly the best feeling ever. 


While Douglas isn't exactly a beach nut like I am, he plays along. I've been obsessed with Okinawa's beaches for a while now. Websites and brochures promised sandy shores and sparkling water. So, one day we loaded up in the car and set our sights north. Zanpa beach bound. Granted, the water was too cold for swimming, but we still had a good time. I definitely can't wait to go back there this summer! :)






My two favorite things: my hunky husband and a beautiful view of the ocean.














My only issue was the little girl's room. Pee in the floor? No thanks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment